Take some time to ask yourself these questions.
1. What are you certain, or almost certain does not matter very much in finding happiness?
2. What do you wish you had paid more attention to? less attention to?
3. What has brought you the greatest sense of meaning and purpose in your life?
4. What are the major "crossroads" moments in your life? How did your decision direct your life?
5. What is the best advice you've received from someone? Have you used it during your life?
6. If you could give one sentence of advice to those younger than you, on finding a meaningful and happy life, what would that sentence be?
7. Complete this sentence, I wish I had..... & someday I would like to....
8. How do you feel about your morality?
9. How do you feel about death? Are you afraid of dying?
10. What role has religion or spirituality played in your life?
11. What brings you the most happiness in life?
12. What is your greatest fear?
13. What do you wish you had learned sooner? If you could go back and have a conversation with the younger you, what would you tell yourself about life?
14. Is there something you've always wanted to do that you haven't yet?
15. What are you thankful for?
16. Complete this sentence, I greatly appreciate and value.....
It's important to feel good about who you are and the life you are living! These questions may bring awareness to what you can work on or change, to have a more fulfilling life, and what you can be proud of, and pass on. Discover your inner strength and be congruent with your desires and beliefs, inside and out.