Erin Macsymic CHt, RMT
Hypnotherapist, Trauma Specialist
Registered Massage Therapist
Thu, May 11|
Michelle's Place Temecula
Breathwork and Soundbath EVENT FULL
Be guided through a transformational Breathwork Session to free yourself from emotional wounds and explore your inner guide, and step into your full potential! Sacred sound healing and audio tracks uniquely tailored for this profound healing journey. $50 Cash or Venmo @Machypnosis
Time & Location
May 11, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Michelle's Place Temecula, 41669 Winchester Rd #101, Temecula, CA 92590, USA
About the event
The goal of this sound healing breathwork class is to essentially use accelerated breathing to increase awareness of the self as well as cope with, and release, traumas and stresses.
Benefits can include:
- Promoting the release of toxins from your bloodstream and tissue.
- Lowering blood pressure by increasing circulation.
- Boosting your immune system.
- Improving digestion by reducing stress on your liver and kidneys.
- Reducing physical and emotional stress.
- Increasing mental clarity and creativity.
- Creating new neuropathways in your brain.
There will be special selected audio tracks and sound healing that may include; singing bowls, tuning forks, chimes, gongs, ocean drums, for you to go deeper within.